We teach the most current veterinary industry standard method of pet CPR called the RECOVER method. For more information on RECOVER please visit https://recoverinitiative.org/
List of songs to play during the CPR training to teach the rhythm of compression (30:2). These songs result in a rhythm of 103 bpm. They can be downloaded from any streaming service (Spotify, Apple Music, etc.) or played from your smartphone from sites like YouTube.
- “Stayin’ Alive” – Bee Gees – 103 BPM.
- “Dancing Queen” – ABBA – 100 BPM.
- “Cecilia” – Simon & Garfunkel – 102 BPM.
- “Hard To Handle” – The Black Crowes – 104 BPM.
- “Can’t Stop the Feeling” – Justin Timberlake – 113 BPM
Also a metronome is a good way to time rhythm as well. You can purchase one online or use the free google metronome that can be played with an internet connection. Click Here for Google Metronome